Kabini Family Wildlife Camp
The famous Nagarhole Tiger Reserve opens its gates to families and aspiring wildlife photographers and naturalists in a fun and unique camping experience! It’s going be a memorable one for sure, as The Outback Experience team including Phillip Ross, Samantha Ross & Sriprem AR, guide you into these amazing forests, take you through the fundamentals of wildlife photography and equip you with a basic understanding of animal behaviour that will help you take stunning photographs.
Catch the river Kabini as it snakes its way through this reserve, abundantly rich in flora and fauna and if you’re lucky, you’ll be able to spot the illusive Leopard and Tiger as well. In one of a kind, wildlife camp, your child will also have many opportunities to see and photograph other mammals such as Asiatic Elephants, Indian Gaurs, Sloth Bears, Asiatic Wild dogs and various species of Deer along with over 300 species of birds that can be found in the reserve.
- For family of 2 (1 parent + 1 child): Rs.49,900/- (Exclusive of 5% GST) | Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- For family of 3 (2 parents + 1 child): Rs.71,900/- (Exclusive of 5% GST) | Accommodation on triple sharing basis.
- For family of 4 (2 parents + 2 child): Rs.91,900/- (Exclusive of 5% GST) | Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Accommodation in ultra-luxury deluxe tents at The Bison Resort, Kabini
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and hot beverages (coffee and tea)
- Four safaris into Nagarhole Tiger Reserve
- Fantastic learning from award-winning photographer Phillip Ross
- Package cost is exclusive of 5% GST
- Road transfers from Bangalore, to and from the destination
- Airfare, if applicable
- Camera Fee’s – As per the Karnataka Forest Department, the fee is INR 500/- per safari + 18% GST, for a DSLR and lens above 200mm. This amount will need to be paid by each participant at the end of each safari.
- Any extra meals and beverages ordered
- Anything that is not expressly mentioned in the inclusions list