Family Naturalist & Wildlife Summer Camp 2021
The Outback Experience presents a family special – Naturalist and Wildlife Camp. This specially crafted one-and-a-half day camp is a perfect opportunity for parents to get to bond with their children and experience the best that nature has to offer at the same time.
Staying at The Outback Farm & Homestay, a property on the edge of a gleaming lake, is the perfect gateway to experiencing the joys of birding, wildlife tracking, angling and wildlife photography. What’s better, with award-winning wildlife photographer Phillip Ross as your camp leader, you and your child are sure to have a fun-filled time getting to explore areas of Bannerghatta seldom visited by tourists.
The campsite is situated right on the fringes of the Bannerghatta National Park. This unique park, home to wild Asiatic elephants, boasts of being the world’s closest wilderness to a metropolis. The park is richly diverse and is also home to a tiger, leopards, wild dogs, sloth bears and an array of nocturnal wanderers including the rare honey badger or ratel in addition to more commonly sighted animals such as gaur, wild boar and various species of deer. The park is also a birdwatcher’s paradise, with over 150 species of bird, including the yellow-throated bulbul and rufous-bellied eagle. Be assured to sight at least 30 species within the property.
Enrol yourself for a family holiday like never before and watch your kids develop into budding young naturalists.
- Comprehensive understanding of photography and wildlife
- Tons of good wildlife sightings
- Two nights and three days in one of India’s richest wildlife habitats
- A very luxurious stay and delicious meals at The Bison Resort, Kabini
- A fun-filled great holiday
- Expert guidance from wildlife photographers Phillip Ross & Samantha Ross
- Luxury accommodation in a choice of lake facing or forest facing luxury rooms.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and hot beverages (coffee and tea)
- Camp Fees
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- All camera and entry fees
- Transfers to and from the destination from a pick up point in Bangalore
- 5% GST
- Any extra meals and beverages ordered
- Anything that is not expressly mentioned in the inclusions list