Family Naturalist & Wildlife Camp
The Outback Experience presents a family special – Naturalist and Wildlife Camp. This specially crafted one-and-a-half day camp is a perfect opportunity for parents to get to bond with their children and experience the best that nature has on offer at the same time. You and your family will be staying at The Outback Farm & Homestay, a lovely property on the edge of a gleaming lake, where you can experience the joys of birding, wildlife tracking, angling and wildlife photography. What’s better, with award-winning wildlife photographer Phillip Ross as the camp leader, you and your little ones are sure to have a fun-filled time getting to explore areas of Bannerghatta.
The campsite is situated right on the fringes of the Bannerghatta National Park which is the closest wilderness spot to a metropolis. The park is richly diverse and is also home to a wide variety of wildlife including an array of nocturnal wanderers like the rare honey badger. The park is also a birdwatcher’s paradise, with over 150 species of bird, including the yellow-throated bulbul and rufous-bellied eagle. So prepare yourself for a family holiday like never before and watch your kids develop into a budding young naturalist.
- For family of 2 (1 parent + 1 child): Rs.49,900/- (Exclusive of 5% GST) | Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- For family of 3 (2 parents + 1 child): Rs.71,900/- (Exclusive of 5% GST) | Accommodation on triple sharing basis.
- For family of 4 (2 parents + 2 child): Rs.91,900/- (Exclusive of 5% GST) | Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Accommodation in a choice of lake facing or forest facing luxury rooms.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and hot beverages (coffee and tea)
- Camp Fees
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Package cost is exclusive of 5% GST
- Transfers to and from the destination from a pick up point in Bangalore
- Any extra meals and beverages ordered
- Anything that is not expressly mentioned in the inclusions list