About Early Innings – Arekere
Early Innings creates an environment just like home – full of warmth, security and love for your little ones. They offer full childcare services within a comprehensive preschool curriculum. Children learn largely from their immediate environment, one that they feel safe and secure in. Early Innings understands that the experiences children gain during the early years are critical. A rich experience with the right learning stimuli also form the foundation the child’s future cognitive, linguistic, social, emotional and physical development.
- Admission Details
- They accept admissions through the year.
- The new term starts from the month of June, September and January.
- Admission forms can be collected from the school office.
- Parents can visit the school premises and spend a morning understanding the methodology by taking a prior appointment with them.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Infants 6 months + 8:30 am to 7:30 pm Toddler 1.5 years + 8:30 am to 11:45 am Nursery 2.5 years + 8:30 am to 11:45 am PP1 3.5 years + 8:30 am to 12:00 pm PP2 4.5 years + 8:30 am to 12:00 pm Daycare 6 months to 8 years 8:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Well equipped classroom
- Sand pit & playground
- Performing arts studio /room
- Library and resource room
- Splash Pool and Ball Pit for kids
- Infant Room & Daycare Room
- Safety Features
CCTV cameras are installed and live feed can be provided to parents.
- Snack options
Snacks for the children is provided by the school
- School Van
GPS enables school bus is available for transport.
- After School Facilities
Learning Enrichment Programs available for the age group of 6 months to 8 years.