- Age Group
- 3 - 10 yrs
Mon, Sep 30 — Fri, Oct 11
10:30 am to 1:00 pm 2019-09-30 2019-10-11 Asia/Kolkata Dussehra Camp at CforCat This Dussehra you can have the cake and eat it too! An exclusive Dussehra Camp at CforCat with not one but a myriad of cultural experiences waiting for you and your kids to make the most of. Bangalore
- CforCat Early Years
87, Karthik Nagar, Post, LRDE Layout, Doddanekundi, Marathahalli,
Bangalore - 560037
VIEW ON MAP
- Event Fee
- Contact person
- Contact details
- View phone no.+91-7892273911
- Email Website Facebook
- Day 1: Dussehra in North India | Culture Walkthrough: Ramlila and Ravan Dahan
- Day 2: Dussehra in West India | Culture Walkthrough: Navratri
- Day 3: Dussehra in East India | Culture Walkthrough: Why bengal feasts while rest of India fasts
- Day 4: Dussehra in South India | Culture Walkthrough: What is Golu Puja? Significance of dolls in Dussehra.
- Day 1: Little Scientist |Understanding the science behind Kaleidoscope and creating one
- Day 2: Junior Chocolatier | Learn the art of chocolate making
- Day 3: Going Green | Learn science of gardening and pot your own plant
- Day 4: Diya Making | Get ready for Diwali by creating your own diyas using different techniques.
Dussehra Camp at CforCat
This Dussehra you can have the cake and eat it too! An exclusive Dussehra Camp at CforCat with not one but a myriad of cultural experiences waiting for you and your kids to make the most of. Start off with a cultural exchange where you’ll get to walk-through the four different regions of the country to get an idea about how special each one’s celebration of Dussehra is. Next, pick and choose from a variety of learning activities all customised for the delight of you and your kid. From understanding the science behind Kaleidoscope & Diya making classes to learning the art of chocolate making & even ‘going green’ during the festivities, you’ll be spoilt for choice!