About DIY Carpentry Workshop
DIY Carpentry Workshop is an immersive workshop for those of you interested in getting started with woodworking.
- Learn to saw, chisel, drill and sand wood.
- Practice making accurate measurements on your wood pieces.
- Gain hands-on experience working with modern, state of the art, Wood Shop Power Tools.
- Implement advanced design thinking with a team build.
- Take home what you make!
- The Workshop facilitators will be on hand to mentor participants on the correct usage of tools as well guide them through the Design Thinking process of the team build.
- Participants must wear Closed-toe shoes (no sandals, no chappals) for the duration of the workshop and strictly adhere to Safety Procedures mentioned during the Safety Induction at the start of the session.
- They will also guide participants where to get which tools, what to look for when buying tools for DIY activities and what should be fair prices for such equipment.