About Cubby Tales, Preschool & Daycare
Cubby Tales is a preschool and a day care facility, a figment of pure passion for kids. It aspires to provide a safe, nurturing and inclusive space for children focusing on Holistic Development. With various programs specially designed to cater to the needs of today’s children, keeping them engaged in activities wherein Multiple Intelligence & Play-Way dominated approach is blended with a Thematic Curriculum. Holistic development of the child, Enjoying childhood as it unfolds and being with the child at every step during these delicate years is what Cubby Tales is all about.
Classes offered at Cubby Tales, Preschool & Daycare
- Type of School
Activity Camps & Parent Toddler
- Curriculum Details
The curriculum is a blend of various pedagogies which play an important role in wholesome development of the child. They believe that every child is different and there cannot be any one way to teach all of them. A child learns the best through play. Outdoor activities and imbibing values and ethics are an integral part of the curriculum. Cubby Tales assure a happy child at the end of every day.
- Admission Details
- The admission forms can be collected from the school office.
- Fee structure for each class is available on request from the school
- There is no interview for the child at the early years branch, however, a meeting of parents/guardian with the child for admission is mandatory
- Parents can visit the school on prior appointment on Weekdays between 1 and 4pm, and on Saturdays between 9 am and 5 pm.
- Admissions for Parent Toddler, Daycare program and Integrated Learning program happen through the year.
- Admission process and new term begins in June for Junior Toddler, Senior Toddler, Junior Kindergarten and Senior Kindergarten
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Parent Toddler 10 mths - 24 mths 11:00 am to 12:30 pm Early Toddler 2+ years 9:30 am to 12:30 pm Toddler 3 + years 9:30 am to 12:45 pm Jr Kg 4 + years 8:30 am to 1:00 pm Sr Kg 5 +years 8:30 am to 1:00 pm Daycare 6 months+ 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Safety Features
- Proper emergency evacuation and fire safety plans.
- No blind spots, 24/7 surveillance, live CCTV feed for parents encouraging 100% transparency.
- All support staff hired by agencies after stringent background checks and police verification.
- Regular medical and first-aid training for all staffs by renowned institutes.
- Tie-ups with hospitals for priority in case of emergency.
- Snack options
- Meals are provided all day long depending on what time the child is at the center.
- Food menus are planned under the guidance of qualified dieticians.
- After School Facilities
- Intergrated Learning Program – Activity class for children aged 15 months and above.
- Mommy’s Day Out: Any 4 Hours – Adhoc Program.
- Holistic development with an amalgamation of multiple activities.
- Exploration time, discovery and science & knowledge time.
- Kinesthetic learning, physical development and outdoor games.
- Language development by storytelling and puppets.
- Curious kiddos and mind magic, ETL for knowledge enhancement.
- Little chef activities and pretend play for experiencing real-life scenarios.