About Sri Aurobindo Memorial School
Sri Aurobindo Memorial School at Banashankari, Bangalore is a CBSE school working on the teachings of the Divine Mother who said, “‘To Love and to Learn is the best gift one can give to a child’. The school stresses on having an integrated approach that seamlessly blends extra-curricular activities with the academics. The students are moulded in a loving and caring environment by experienced teachers who also inculcate values like honesty and discipline.
For more CBSE schools in South Bangalore and CBSE schools in Bangalore, please check our articles on the subject.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- The school follows a Kindergarten method at the pre-primary stage.
- Equal importance is given to academics, value education, literary and sports activities. The medium of instruction is English.
- Sanskrit, Hindi, and Kannada are also offered as other languages.
- Assessments are conducted as per the CBSE norms and standards.
- For more curriculum details, please click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June.
- Cut-off age is as of June 1st of the academic year.
- Parents please note admission is only provided at Nursery level.
- Admission forms are available only at the school campus.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Nursery 2 years 10 months
- Labs: Science, Math lab and Computer labs
- Audio visual rooms
- Meditation Hall
- Auditorium – students participate in various literary and cultural activities
- Kindergarten: Sandpit area and jungle gym
- Dance & Music Room
- Swimming: Taught at the Basavanagudi Aquatic Centre.
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Badminton✓ Carrom✓ Chess✓ Karate: Karate✓ Table Tennis✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Playground✓ Sand Pit✓ Skating✓ Swimming✓ Throwball✓ Volleyball
- School Van
- Transport is provided by the school.
- Kindly get in touch with school for further information on their transportation system and bus routes.