About Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School
Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School Kengeri, (West Bangalore) is a CBSE school. With a view to develop the virtues, character and patriotism in the young generation, Gurudev H. H. Shastriji Maharaj, by synthesizing the ideals of our ancient culture with modern education, established Gurukul. Today, with its 25 branches spread in this country and abroad, it is run by dedicated saints.They are engaged in creating true citizens by imparting virtue based education.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in west Bangalore, do check our articles for the complete listings.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- ICSE Board is followed for LKG to Grade 10 (Day Scholars)
- CBSE is offered for Grades 5 to 9 (Residential students)
- Stream conversion from State board or any other syllabus to CBSE could be allowed depending on the ability of the student.
- Read more about the curriculum here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts from the month of June.
- Cut off age is applicable as on 31st May of that academic year.
- Application forms will be available online from September.
- To enquire about admission and other details about the admission process, do visit their admissions page.
- An entrance test is conducted based on the knowledge of the current standard for English, Maths, Science, Computer & GK.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Grade 1 5 years
- Fully ventilated classrooms
- Labs: IT, Science & Maths labs
- Audio Visual Labs
- Yoga & Meditation Halls
- Outdoor sports – include athletics – long jump, high jump, running, discuss throw, javelin throw, shot put, kabaddi, kho kho and martial arts as well.
- Laundry & Barber: These services are arranged periodically.
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Carrom✓ Chess✓ Gymnasium✓ Karate: Karate✓ Table Tennis✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Football Field✓ Playground✓ Swimming✓ Volleyball
- Snack options
- Pure vegetarian food is provided.
- North Indian and South Indian food items are prepared.
- Gurukul Bakery makes their own items such as pizzas, burgers, Dabeli, pav bhaji etc.