About School of India
School of India Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore is one of the top CBSE schools in south Bangalore. They believe that their teachings are inspired from the rich legacy of India and they use the syllabus to impart the same. They celebrate an India that has contributed so much to the world and has been instrumental in shaping the modern world we see today.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in South Bangalore, do check our articles for the complete listings.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- The school works towards bringing out the latent talents of children and hone their skills so that they achieve perfection in their respective spheres.
- There is a thoughtful balance between teacher-directed work and child-directed activities.
- The children form attitudes about learning that last a lifetime and they remain adventurous learners.
- For more details on the curriculum, please click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June.
- Cut off age is as on June of that academic year.
- You can download the admission form here: Admissions page
- Please fill in the admission form enquiry page to get notified of when admissions open for the academic year.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Nursery 2 years 8 months LKG 3 years 8 months UKG 4 years 8 months Grade 1 5 years 8 months
- Smart classrooms
- Hobby Abba – Various clubs for robotics, home science, theatre, organise farming and art and craft.
- Art, music and dance
- Infirmary available
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Karate: Karate✓ Table Tennis✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Cricket Field✓ Football Field✓ Skating
- Safety Features
- CCTV network is complete and secure, covering various parts of the campus.
- The video feed is monitored 24 X 7.
- Fully staffed infirmary is available on campus.
- Snack options
- Hygienic and tasty food is served in the school canteen, catering to high standards of quality.
- School Van
- Transport is provided by the school.
- Each bus is equipped with a first aid kit and an attendant on all routes.