About National Public School
National Public School Yelahanka is a top CBSE school in North Bangalore, established in 2013 under the guidance of the Chairman – Dr. K P Gopalkrishna. The National Public School family is a diverse body of parents, teachers and children coming from various parts of the globe. It is synonymous with academic excellence and all round development of personality.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in north Bangalore, do check our articles on the subject.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- Apart from the CBSE framework, the school’s curriculum is reinforced by an autonomous Syllabus in Science and Mathematics prepared by a panel of experts and teachers from the various National Public Schools.
- The school also teaches social, emotional and ethical skills that complement and optimise intellectual and cognitive skills in our learners.
- For more information on curriculum please click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June.
- Cut off age is applicable as on June 1st of that academic year.
- Application forms can be found online when admissions open in October.
- Students trying for Grade 1 and above must undergo a skill assessment session.
- Full details about admissions can be found here.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Montessori 1 3 years K1 4 years K1 5 years Grade 1 6 years
- Digital classrooms
- Labs: math, computer and science labs
- Library / media room
- Resource room
- Audio-visual room
- Music room
- Sports: Basketball, football, volleyball, martial arts and yoga
- Guidance and counselling
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Carrom✓ Chess✓ Gymnasium✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Football Field✓ Volleyball