About National Public School
National Public School Koramangala is a top CBSE school in Bangalore East. It is a dream envisioned by Founder Chairman Dr. K P Gopalkrishna to provide high quality and holistic education.The atmosphere of the school encourages a positive attitude towards learning by inculcating in students, the inquiry based method. This helps them to enjoy the learning process and to become life long learners. With a well-established track record, NPS is considered among the best CBSE schools in Bangalore.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in East Bangalore, do check our articles for the complete listings.
- CBSE Schools in East Bangalore
- CBSE Schools in West Bangalore
- CBSE Schools in North Bangalore
- CBSE Schools in South Bangalore
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- The school offers Montessori and Kindergarten in the early years. It provides an integrated and interdisciplinary curriculum for primary years where the students are given an all-round development.
- The middle school prepares the students in the core subjects and the children are encouraged to tackle the subjects in a deeper and extensive manner.
- The secondary years are devoted to creating independent learners where learning takes place beyond books.
- For complete details on the curriculum, please click website.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June.
- Cut off age is applicable as on June 1st of that academic year.
- There’s always a high demand for seats in this branch and seats are limited.
- Priority is first given to siblings of existing students, next for kids of teachers and staff and then for kids of the alumni.
- Next preference is given to nationally mobile group including central services and transferable services.
- Parents seeking admissions need to download the form whenever it is available and submit the completed form along with the required documents.
- No entrance test is conducted for admissions to Montessori and KG.
- For admissions from grade 2-9, a written test based on previous year’s portions will be conducted.
- Full details about admissions can be found here.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Montessori 2 years and 8 months K1 3 years and 8 months
- Labs: Math, Science and computer labs
- Audio-visual room
- Resource room
- Reading room
- Music and dance centres
- Health care
- Facilities for athletics, karate, Yoga, and more.
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Karate: Karate✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Cricket Field
- School Van
- The school provides transport facility to all its students.