About National Public School
National Public School Banashankari is a CBSE school in South Bangalore. It is a dream envisioned by Founder Chairman Dr K P Gopalkrishna, who has been meticulously and ably supported by their Senior Principal Mrs Santhamma Gopalkrishna, the lady behind his success. NPS has more than 1800 students on its roll and has the honour of being granted Autonomy by the CBSE, Govt. of India. This is an honour given only to two schools in the country of which NPS Rajajinagar is one.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in South Bangalore, do check our articles on the subject
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- With the help of the guidelines prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), faculty members prepare the curriculum for the Kindergarten, Primary and Middle Schools.
- An autonomous Syllabus in Science and Mathematics is prepared by a panel of experts and teachers from the various National Public Schools.
- NPS Banashankari has two programmes concurrently – the Montessori for children and Kindergarten.
- The versatility of the curriculum and the sound teaching standards of the school enable students to stay abreast of the dynamism of education and technology and to meet the demands of a fast changing intricate social scenario.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June.
- Cut off age is applicable as on June 1st of that academic year.
- The school opens admissions in the month of October, after which parents can download the form online.
- Students trying for Montessori (1st year), KG1 & KG2 is purely on the basis on an interview with the child and parents.
- Students trying for Grade 1 and above must undergo a skill assessment session on English & Maths.
- Students trying for Grade 2 to 6 must undergo a skill assessment sessions on English, maths and hindi/ kannada.
- Full details about admissions can be found here.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Montessori 1 2 years 8 months LKG 3 years 8 months
- Digital classrooms
- Labs: Math and Science labs
- Library and media centre
- Audio-visual room
- Resource & Reading room
- Language & Art room
- Music room
- Counselling Centre
- Health care
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Badminton✓ Carrom✓ Chess✓ Gymnasium✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Football Field✓ Playground✓ Throwball✓ Volleyball
- School Van
- Transport facility is available. Kindly get in touch with the school for further details.