About Euro School
Euro School Chimney Hills, Hesarghatta, in West Bangalore is one of the CBSE schools in north Bangalore that is run by the EuroKids group. It opened its doors to the north Bangalore branch in the year 2011. With aesthetically designed classrooms and state-of-the-art facilities in sports and extra curricular areas, the school aims to provide a wholesome environment for the children. It believes in the balanced schooling concept.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in north Bangalore, do check our articles on the subject.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- The school follows the teacher-led and traditional content method and fosters individual learning at the primary level.
- They have a special programme called ‘Cerebrum’ designed by their R& D team that is designed on the basis of multiple intelligences.
- For complete details on their curriculum, please click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts from the month of June.
- Cut off age is applicable as on June 1st of that academic year.
- Application forms can be procured from the school campus.
- Details of the admission procedure are detailed in the brochure.
- Students trying for Grade 1 and above must undergo a skill assessment session.
- Full details about admissions can be found here.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Jr Kg 4 years 5 months Sr Kg 5 years 5 months Grade 1 6 years 5 months
- Classrooms: Digital classrooms with smart class features enabled
- Specialised Labs
- Health room
- Music and Dance Studio
- Skating rink
- Euro Gym
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Carrom✓ Chess✓ Karate: Karate✓ Table Tennis
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Cricket Field✓ Playground✓ Skating✓ Swimming✓ Throwball
- School Van
- Transport facility is available. Kindly get in touch with the school for further details.
- A lady attendant is present in all buses.