About Delhi Public School
Delhi Public School Electronic city is a part of the distinguished DPS group and is one of the best CBSE schools in south Bangalore. The school aims to develop every student as a self-motivated individual and an independent learner. The top CBSE school achieves this by offering a robust curriculum that is designed to hone students holistically yet is flexible enough to allow the pupil to learn at his/her own pace. Technology aided realistic programs are provided in a non-intimidating environment making learning a joyous experience.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in South Bangalore, do check our articles for the complete listings.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- The school’s curriculum is designed to include activity based learning that equips the students to become independent thinkers and global citizens.
- The co-curriculum complements the theoretical knowledge and instills the spirit of empathy, patriotism, self-esteem, leadership and team spirit in the form of various activities.
- The school conducts various external examinations like the Olympiad, NSTSE, Cambridge exams and more.
- For complete details on the curriculum, please click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts from the month of June.
- Cut-off age is applicable as on 30th June of that academic year.
- The application form can be downloaded from the website or collected from the school office.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Nursery 3 years + LKG 4 years + UKG 5 years + Grade 1 6 years +
- The classrooms are equipped with electronic smart boards.
- Labs: Math, Science and computer
- Outdoor games: cricket, football, kabaddi, throw ball to name a few
- An infirmary monitored by qualified personnel
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Table Tennis✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Cricket Field✓ Football Field✓ Skating
- Safety Features
- The campus is under CCTV surveillance.
- There’s only a single point of entry for all visitors.
- Visitors need to carry a proof of identification, wear an ID badge and sign in before entering.
- A GPS tracks the fleet of buses ensuring safety
- School Van
- The school provides transport with well-mapped out routes.
- The buses are fitted with GPS that allows the parent to track the vehicle.
- A matron is always present on the bus and she is trained to handle any emergency, ensuring the safety of kids.
- After School Facilities
- Classes in various sports are organized by professional coaches for interested students after school hours.
- Kindly contact the school for full details.