About Chrysalis High
Chrysalis High Whitefield, on Kadugodi Road, ranks amongst the finest co-educational CBSE schools in Bangalore. They are passionate and dedicated towards the task of bringing up responsible next citizens. Their well-thought-out programs like PUPA and STEM create learners, thinkers, and innovators. They also inculcate good values and provide them with the right direction. Not only that, they also follow a development program for their teaching staff. This ensures that the quality is never compromised.
CBSE schools in east Bangalore are many. Don’t forget to check out our complete guide to CBSE east Bangalore schools. We also have a master list of CBSE schools in Bangalore. Details regarding admission, facilities, curriculum and much more are available in our list.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- Early years programme is designed for blended learning outcomes.
- Foundation programme in primary school helps the children move towards exploration of concepts.
- Real life integration and application of ideas are encouraged.
- Higher grade students are asked to question, critique, contribute and inspire one another as they progress upwards.
To know more about their curriculum details click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June.
- Cut off age is as per June of that academic year.
- Admission Kit can be collected at the school premises at a cost of Rs.500/- or you may download the Admission Form here and pay Rs.500/- while submitting it.
- Duly filled form along with all the relevant documents must be submitted at the Front office of the school.
- Please note: Purchase of the admission form does not guarantee admission.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Nursery 2 years 9 months Jr Kg 3 years 9 months Sr Kg 4 years 9 months Grade 1 5 years 9 months
- Pre-primary – separate play area, sandpit area and a mini amphitheatre
- Classrooms: Well-lit, spacious classrooms. There are lifts installed within the building.
- Labs: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- A well-equipped computer lab with a provision for a computer for each student.
- Sports: Playground for kindergarten children.
- Indoor sports: Chess, yoga, performing arts, western music, contemporary dance, theatre and gymnastics.
- Outdoor sports & playgrounds for: Basketball, skating and swimming pool.
- There are separate areas demarcated for indoor and outdoor sports.
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Chess✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Playground✓ Sand Pit✓ Skating✓ Swimming
- Safety Features
- Chrysalis High, adheres to all safety measures.
- Fire systems are in place with fire drills carried out twice a year.
- CCTV cameras have been enabled at specified locations within the school premises.
- Snack options
- The school has a well-maintained, hygienic cafeteria that provides vegetarian meals.
- Children are free to bring non-vegetarian food.
- School Van
- Transport facility is made available for students residing within 15 km radius of the school.
- Each bus has a maid carrying a mobile phone.
- All routes are communicated to the parents well in advance.
- For further details on the transportation system please click here.