About The Samhita Academy
The Samhita Academy, off Bannerghatta road is a CBSE school in South Bangalore whose origins can be traced to the Advaith Foundation set up by Mr. S.D. Shibulal. The core values that the school believes in are respect, responsibility, care, creativity, and achievement. The Samhita way of teaching and learning does away with the passive approach and keeps the student at the heart of the curriculum, empowering the children with all the right values and approach towards life.
Please click here to view the school’s other campus in South Bangalore.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in South Bangalore, do check our articles for the complete listings.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- The curriculum of The Samhita Academy is designed to use different ways of teaching a concept.
- It encourages the students to analyse and derive the answers rather than rote-learning specified text.
- Equips students with a variety of tools to help them assimilate the information.
- Challenge the student’s abilities to go beyond set boundaries.
- For more information on the curriculum, please click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts from the month of June.
- Cut off age is as on 30th June of that academic year.
- Admission registration forms can be collected from the school premises or on the link available on the website.
- On registering, a representative from the academy will guide you through the admission process.
- In order to visit the premises parents are advised to please register online with the school.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Nursery 3 years LKG 4 years UKG 5 years Grade 1 6 years
- AV Room
- Art & craft room
- Activity room
- Music Room
- Sports also includes Running tracks, Jumping pits and hockey.
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Carrom✓ Chess✓ Table Tennis
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Cricket Field✓ Football Field✓ Playground✓ Sand Pit✓ Throwball✓ Volleyball
- Safety Features
- CCTV cameras in school & school buses
- Real-time route and student monitoring
- Staff verification
- Continuous emergency training for staff
- Zero construction campus
- School Van
- Transport with all the safety features is provided by the school.