About Prarthana Education Society
Prarthana Education Society is a CBSE school in South Bangalore. The school has been catering to the needs of around 7500 children who mostly belong to economically middle class and lower middle class families. ‘Joyful play and learn’ is the motto of the school. The school management headed by the secretary Mr. Ravi Belagere has been extremely supportive in the building and bringing up Prarthana School to this great extent in a short span of time.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in South Bangalore, do check our articles on the subject
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- Prarthana school, while imparting education, sees that the growth and development of the students is done on the strong basis of value education.
- Equal importance is given to the moral development of the students along with the academics. For the all-round development of the students, co-scholastic activities are given due importance.
- Academics form the crux of the high school tenure as the academic development is articulated as a major challenge for all disciplinary oriented courses.
- Counselling Sessions are conducted by the Principal for both the staff and the pupil giving guidance on personal, social and psychological issues as and when needed.
- Admission Details
- Term starts from the month of June.
- Cut off age is applicable as on June of that academic year
- Application forms will be issued at the administrative office
- In order to visit the school please call or email the school to set up an appointment.
- For more information on admissions, please click here.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Pre-nursery 2 years 8 months LKG 3 years 8 months UKG 4 year 8 months Grade 1 5 years 8 months
- Labs: Computer, Science and Math
- Language rooms
- Audio-visual room
- Music room
- Reading room
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Carrom✓ Chess✓ Gymnasium✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Playground
- School Van
- School provides transportation. Kindly get in touch with the school for further details.