About National Public School
National Public School Yeshwanthpur, is a progressive child centred school with deep values set in a warm and caring environment, emphasising on individual attention with holistic development of the child. The atmosphere of the school encourages a positive attitude towards learning by inculcating in students, the inquiry based method. This helps them to enjoy the learning process and to become life long learners. At NPS, Yeshwanthpur, the management strongly believes that two institutions play a very important role in nurturing a child-the family and the educational institution.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in north Bangalore, do check our articles for the complete listings.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
With the help of the guidelines prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), our faculty members prepare the curriculum for the Kindergarten, Primary and Middle Schools. This is reinforced by an autonomous Syllabus in Science and Mathematics prepared by a panel of experts and teachers from the various National Public Schools. The Senior Secondary Section strictly adheres to the curriculum prescribed by the CBSE.
- Admission Details
- Term starts from the month of June.
- Cut off age is applicable as on June of that academic year.
- Parents seeking admission to National Public School, Yeshwanthpur, are requested to wait for the announcement of the admission process in November, after which they can download the registration form the NPS web site.
- Admission is based on an entrance test conducted in January.
- Once admission forms are issued, parents may submit the duly filled-in forms at the school with the necessary documents and collect the Information Booklet.
- For more information on admission forms, click here.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Montessori 1 2 years 8 months to 3 years 2 months K1 3 years 8 months to 4 years 2 months K2 4 years 8 months to 5 years 2 months LKG 5 years 8 months to 6 years 2 months
- Digital classrooms
- Labs: math, science and computer labs
- Audio-visual room
- Resource room
- Reading room
- Art room
- Language room
- Music room
- Toy room
- Yoga room
- Health care
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Carrom✓ Chess✓ Gymnasium✓ Yoga
- School Van
- Transport facility is available. Kindly get in touch with the school for further details.