About JSS Public School
JSS Public School Banashankari was established in 1954, has been making significant and commendable contributions to society through education. The JSS Public School is a top CBSE school in South Bangalore. Apart from its high school, JSSMVP encompasses many high schools, several colleges of arts, science, law and commerce, four engineering colleges, one medical college, two pharmacy colleges, one dental college, four polytechnics and three Industrial Training Institutions.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in south Bangalore, do check our articles on the subject.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- The school gives equal importance to academics, languages, sports, yoga and the performing arts.
- Life skill education is a specially designed module that the school uses to enhance thinking, emotional and social skills.
- Art education is part of the curriculum.
- The text books used in the school are selected by the JSSMVP.
- The school also uses value education modules for the all-round development of the child.
- Admission Details
- Term starts from the month of May.
- Cut off age is applicable as on June of that academic year.
- The school starts admission after November.
- For classes UKG to X, admissions are subject to availability of seats. Contact the school for more information.
- In order to visit the school please call or email the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group LKG 3 years 10 months UKG 4 years 10 months Grade 1 5 year 10 months
- Labs: Science, maths, computers, language & social science lab
- Audio visual room
- KG activity room
- Music & Dance
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Playground✓ Sand Pit
- School Van
- School provides transportation. Kindly get in touch with the school for further details.
- After School Facilities
- The school has a newspapers in education (NIE) program for students of classes III to VIII.
- Through the NIE program, children are exposed to health awareness, civic awareness, lateral thinking, aptitude, culture, heritage and arts.