About Global City International School
Global City International School in C V Raman Nagar, east Bangalore is a CBSE and IGCSE school. GCIS was conceived with the idea of providing a caring and stimulating environment for children. The hope is that they grow up to be global citizens. GCIS places emphasis on gratitude, caring, integrity and synergy as the four pillars of the educational vision.
For more CBSE schools in East Bangalore as well as other CBSE schools in Bangalore city, do check our articles for the same:
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- Key focus areas in primary are literacy and numeracy skills.
- BiBox enrichment programme is an integral part of the curriculum.
- Secondary school students are encouraged to employ critical and creative thinking processes, together with collaboration and effective communication.
- For more details on the curriculum, please click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June.
- Cut off age is as of May 31st of the academic year.
- Parents are requested to schedule a visit to the school to get complete details about the admission process.
- A campus tour will be organised on Saturdays.
- For full admission details, please click here.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Pre-K 3 years to 4 years K1 4 years to 5 years K2 5 years to 6 years Grade 1 6 years to 7 years
- Classrooms: Digitally enabled with CCTV cameras
- Labs: Science, maths, computer science
- Lego lab
- Indoor games room: Table tennis, carrom, snooker
- Martial Arts room
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Carrom✓ Gymnasium✓ Karate: Karate✓ Table Tennis
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Football Field✓ Playground
- Safety Features
- Security guards, male and female, are available around the campus.
- CCTV cameras are placed at strategic points all over the school and monitored closely.
- School Van
- School has its own fleet of buses.
- Each bus has a lady caretaker.
- Juniors are escorted to their classrooms.
- Each bus has a first aid kid and safety equipment.
- Buses are all GPS-enabled.