About CMR National Public School
CMR National Public School, popularly known as CMR NPS is a co-educational CBSE school. It’s located in Kalyan Nagar, in east Bangalore. The school is part of the large educational network called the CMR group of institutions which includes a PU college, several research institutes and the NPS international school in Singapore. The school focuses on the Indian principles of learning, clarity of focus and purity of vision as represented by its logo, the swan or the Hamsa in Sanskrit.
For more CBSE schools in east Bangalore, do check out our article on the subject. For a complete list of CBSE schools in Bangalore, don’t miss the detailed post on our website.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- An interesting feature is the mixed age group concept in the pre-primary section, from 3 to 6 years of age.
- Small class sizes ensure better attention to students.
- They follow the no-homework and no-book modes of teaching.
- Students are encouraged to enhance their individual talents in the performing arts.
- Higher classes are trained for more academic rigour and external examinations.
- Full details on the curriculum can be found here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June.
- Cut off age mentioned is as on June of the academic year.
- Admission forms will be issued in September for the coming academic year.
- For more information, keep tracking their admissions page.
- In order to visit the school, please call or e-mail them to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group LKG 3 years 6 months
- Labs: Language & Science labs
- Audio-visual room
- Art club
- Visual and performing arts
- Life skills training
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Karate: Karate
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Football Field✓ Skating✓ Throwball✓ Volleyball
- School Van
- Transportation with RFID facility is available.
- After School Facilities
They offer after school facilities for the following:
- Odissi dance
- Contemporary dance
- Vedic Mathematics
Click here for further details.