About Brooklyn National Public School
The Brooklyn National Public School Banashankari is a top CBSE school in south Bangalore. It is a dream envisioned by Founder Chairman Dr K P Gopalkrishna and is co-founded by Dr. K.R. Paramahamsa, Chairman of the AMC CITY Groups. Brooklyn National Public School is synonymous with academic excellence and the development of personality. It imparts immeasurable values to the students who are in its rolls.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in south Bangalore, do check our articles on the subject.
- Curriculum Details
- NPS offers two Early Years learning programs, the Montessori and Kindergarten.
- An integrated global curriculum is offered from Grades I to VIII, while this is geared essentially to the needs of the students in the primary and middle schools.
- The curriculum followed at all levels is flexible and enables the new trends in education to take root in the existing system.
- A wide range of classroom activities are used as stimuli for reading and writing.
- To know more about the curriculum, click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June.
- Cut off age is applicable as on June 1st of that academic year.
- The school opens admissions in the month of October, after which parents can download the form online.
- Students trying for Grade 1 and above must undergo a skill assessment session.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Montessori 1 2 years 10 months to 3 years Montessori 2 3 years 10 months to 4 years LKG 3 years 6 months UKG 4 years 6 months Grade 1 5 years 6 months
- Library and media centre
- Chemistry, physics, biology, math and computer labs
- Resource room
- Art, dance, music room and play area
- Audio visual rooms
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Gymnasium
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Playground✓ Sand Pit