About Atta Galatta
Atta Galatta, in Koramangala is a bookstore and an event space. (There is also fantastic coffee!) Atta Galatta offers the experience of books through plays, music, storytelling, workshops and movies, a place where artistes from various literary and creative backgrounds can come together to share their work, and bring together an audience of like minded people. “The fun part and the challenging part are one and the same.
Book Library at Atta Galatta
- Age group
- All ages
- They offer books in regional languages and have a huge section for kids books. They also have a good section of Indian Writers for adults.
- Facility Details
- ✓ Wifi✓ Cctv Enabled✓ Restrooms✓ Kid-friendly Furniture✓ Reading Corner✓ Cafe
Types of books
- Early Readers
- ✓ Alaphabet Books✓ Baby Books✓ Bedtime Stories✓ First Books✓ Picture Books✓ Picture Story Books✓ Toddler Books✓ Touch & Feel Books
- School going kids
- ✓ Action & Adventure✓ Bedtime Stories✓ Beginning Readers✓ Board Books✓ Chapter Books✓ Concept Books✓ Counting Books✓ Easy Readers✓ Fairy Tales✓ First Books✓ Informational Books✓ Knowledge Books/ Series✓ Middle Grade✓ Participation Books✓ Predictable Books
- Teens & above
- ✓ Action & Adventure✓ Anthologies✓ Art✓ Biography✓ Comic✓ Cook Books✓ Diaries✓ Dictionaries✓ Drama✓ Encyclopaedias✓ Fables✓ Fantasy✓ Fiction✓ Folk Tales/ Folklore✓ Historical Fiction✓ Illustration Books✓ Informational Books✓ Issue Books✓ Journals✓ Legends✓ Middle Grade✓ Modern Fantasy✓ Mystery✓ Myths✓ Non-Fiction✓ Novels✓ Poetry & Drama✓ Realistic Fiction✓ Religious Books✓ Romance✓ Science Fiction✓ Self Help✓ Series✓ Traditional Literature✓ Transition Books✓ Travel✓ Trilogies