Aerokids, Uttarahalli, Bangalore is unique in its approach offering a modern education with traditional values and social structure. Everything at Aerokids is designed to provide the best possible care for your child, in a safe and loving environment.
They have prepared a Preschool environment that is calm, engaging and responsive to each individual child at all stages of development. They believe that preschool kids are usually fascinated by airplanes, and this is a great theme that can be used to teach various skills. Children will have access to exclusive soft toys and story books, which have been conceptualized and designed around their mascot Aeronaughty.
- Type of School
- Playschool, Preschool and Mixed methodologies.
- Curriculum Details
Their curriculum includes a variety of interesting and inspiring activities to stimulate early brain development with a focus on creative play. They encourage a love of learning through working and playing with others. Children have fun while they learn just another way we make sure children get the most out of their experiences at school.
- Admission Details
Admission is open throughout the year and based on age criteria for each program. For more information, contact the centre head.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Playgroup 1.5 to 2.5 years Nursery 2.5 to 3.5 years LKG 3.5 to 4.5 years UKG 4.5 to 5.5 years Daycare 1.5 to 10 years
– High quality, standardized day wise preschool curriculum, which is flexible enough to be successfully administered to all states of India.
– Multimedia and internet based teaching.
– Colourful, chirpy and A/C classrooms.
– Own books, publications and other resources.
– Child-friendly and stress-free environment.
– Attractive interiors and furniture.
– Teachers & Helpers are the primary care providers for our preschool.
– Periodic inspection of hygiene, safety and personnel at each pre-school centre.
– Safe and hygienic classroom.
- Snack options
Aerokids displays the nutritional snacks chart for children’s growth and development that consists of recommended food groups for a particular day. This helps in orienting the children to a variety of food groups and a variety of tastes and textures of food that contribute to the development of healthy eating habits. Therefore it is essential for the parents to send the healthy snacks along with their child for their tummy time.
- After School Facilities
Day care for children between 1 and 10 years of age.