About Aerial Zone Gymnastics Program (SHUT DOWN)
Aerial Zone is an excellent gymnastics program open to everyone from tiny tots to teens. They offer a host of classes for children of all levels. Aerial Zone Gymnastics Program focuses on the core elements, total body conditioning and also on more difficult tricks. They have created a safe place for children to learn that is filled with fun to ensure the child truly loves the sport!
The Founder Director is a former international gymnast and a sports management professional from one of the top sports management schools (AISTS, Lausanne in Switzerland) with medical background (Dentist) and over 2 decades of experience in the sports industry.
Classes offered at Aerial Zone Gymnastics Program (SHUT DOWN)
- Sports Coaching
- ✓ Gymnastics✓ Physical Fitness
- Age group
- 3 to 14 years
- What kids learn
- During the class session kids learn warm up exercise, Core Skills & Technical part, Cool Down & Stretching.
- Class size
- Upto 18 kids in one batch
- Student teacher ratio
- 6 : 1
- Batch timings
- Monday to Friday 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm (One hour session starting from 3 till 6. Total of 4 batches)
- Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Sunday 9:00 am to 01:00 pm
- 1 hour
They have applied for recognition with Gymnastics Association of Karnataka
- How to register
- A free trial session is offered to each & every kid & basis his/her liking they can register for regular classes.