Raw foods and tasty dishes? But, of course! This quick and easy pesto sauce will save you time in the kitchen!
- Blend all the ingredients, except the pine nuts, in a blender,pulsing it a few times to chop the basil leaves.
- Add the pine nuts and blend once again, but don’t over process.
- The texture should be creamy and tiny specks of pine nuts should be seen throughout.
- Store in a sealed glass container in the refrigerator; this pesto sauce will keep good for 4 days.
- You can enjoy it as a dip with many crackers or even use it in pastas.
Also look out for the Raw vegan pasta recipe coming up real soon.