A very simple recipe, something that can be served for breakfast, school snack or can be enjoyed any time of the day.
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl to a lovely soft dough.
- Heat a pan and roll out the dough into mini chapatis.
- With a knife draw out small criss – cross lines on the chapati so that it cooks well and stays soft.
- Add a little oil and cook the rotis on both sides.
- To make this roti more colourful and nutritional also add 1 cup of finely chopped spinach and 1 cup of grated carrot – which contains calcium, iron potassium, vitamin B, K and C. Also add salt and jeera(cumin powder) and a little bit of olive oil into a kneading bowl.
- On some days you can even add soy flour if available or any other millets of your choice. It’s the easiest way to get your child to eat spinach and carrots as the once the rotis are done they look so colourful and yummy.
Once done, serve these yummy rotis along with yogurt or pickle of your choice.
Trust me not only your child but every member of your family will love this…