Everyone loves cookies and it’s especially a huge hit with the kids! Get together with your kids and bake these delicious treats. Follow this easy recipe for kids and enjoy these healthy cookies!
Your kitchen is the heart of your house and it is one of the best places to bond with your children. Get your kids together one afternoon and spend time baking some delectable treats. Try these chocolate almond cookies, a healthy and delicious recipe for kids!
A simple recipe, with a very wholesome almond flour, palm sugar, cinnamon, delicious flavour and texture! You won’t believe these are made with no butter, no oil, and no refined sugar! This quick and easy baking recipe for kids is sure to be a hit with the family.
Preparation steps for making Chocolate Almond Cookies
- Firstly preheat the oven to 120 degrees C. Line a baking tray with coconut oil and set aside.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients required to make the cookies.
- Mix and stir all the extracts along with the egg replacer until well incorporated.
- With a spoon, drop the batter onto the prepared baking tray. If the batter is too sticky, use another spoon to scrape it off. Kids definitely love this part!
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let them cool on the baking tray for two minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- The cookies can be served with a glass of your favourite warm beverage or packed as a snack for school.
Cleaning up the mess after the kids are done can be exhausting, but so worth it! Getting them involved in the kitchen helps them develop healthy eating habits. Moreover, it gets them to be creative and more mindful in their formative years itself. Happy baking!