Start this auspicious occasion with an easy step-by-step guide on how your little one can create his very own friend ,Ganesha with clay.
Step by step instructions: Clay Ganesha
1. Draw a shape of a leaf or any other design that your child fancies on paper.
2. Cut out that shape
3. Place the paper shape (leaf) on the clay and cut it out with an old knife.
4. With the help of the toothpick, make a small hole on the top-middle for hanging.
5. Roll out a small ball of clay to make your Ganesha’s head.
6. Using both your hands narrow down his face to make his trunk.
7. Slightly tilt the narrow part of his trunk to one side.
8. Roll out some clay again.
9. Cut-out a circle with the help of small lid.
10. Cut it into half.
11. Make some marks with an old knife in the middle of your shape.
12. Put some water to stick.
13. Stick both sides as ears
14. Make your desired design with the help of tooth pick
15. Poke eyes on either sides with a tooth pick.
16. There you go, your Ganesha is ready!