The yogurt in place of eggs makes these muffins spongy and light. If you are not a fan of orange, try lemon.
Preparation steps for Eggless Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line a muffin tray with wrappers. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and orange zest.
3. In another bowl, whisk together orange juice, oil, milk and vanilla extract.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Add the cranberries. Fold just until combined.
5. Ladle the batter to the prepared muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes until risen.
6. Allow the muffins to cool down before serving.
This post was originally published on Doughmydear