Guide your kids to re-create their own favourite elelments of their garden right inside the comfort of your home. Here’s one such DIY that can get you started and leave the rest to your child’s imagination!
This easy step-by-step DIY of the very hungry caterpillar will delight your kids no end! Make it today.
Step by step instructions
1. Take the foam strip. Using the pencil, mark 2 holes at a distance of 1 cm and repeat the same at every 1 inch.
2. Using the single punch machine, make the holes at the marked places.
3. Take the pipe cleaner and the pom pom and stick together using the glue.
4. Insert the pipe cleaner into the foam sheet through the punched holes.
5. Twist the end of the pipe cleaner to make the tail.
6. Stick the eyes on to the coloured pom pom.
7. Make the antenna of the caterpillar using the pipe cleaner.
8. Cut the foam paper to make the mouth of the caterpillar and stick it.
9. Here! your hungry caterpillar is all ready!
Have you read the story of “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” yet?
Watch the video or click the link below if you wish to buy the book.