The simplest of items and 20 minutes- all that you need to make a Smiley Sun using a paper plate!
Paper crafts are so much fun for kids, since you can take something so simple and transform it into something beautiful! For instance, how would you like to make a DIY Smiley Sun using a paper plate, some paint and some paper? Yes, that’s all it takes!
Step by step instructions
1. Take a plain paper plate and paint it yellow in colour.
2. Once the paint has dried glue on the googly eyes as shown in the image below.
3. On a plain sheet of paper or coloured paper trace out your child’s hand on to it.
4. Trace out as many shapes of your child’s hand as you can.
5. Turn the plate over and now stick all the hands on to the plate.
6. Finally, draw a smiley onto your sun, and ta-da! Your smiley sun is ready.