Get the kids all excited about making their own Easter Bunny at home thanks to Archana’s simple DIY tutorial!
Step by step instructions for making your own personalised Easter Bunny
- Fold and cut a strip of white paper into the shape of bunny ears.
- Take a pink sheet of paper and cut them in the same shape of the bunny ears, but make them slightly smaller.
- Paste the pink ears onto the white bunny ears.
- Stick the googly eyes on your paper cup as shown below.
- Take two pink pipe cleaners and paste them with a double sided tape in an ‘X’, below the eyes, to form the whiskers.
- Glue on the red pom pom in the centre for the nose.
- Staple the ears to the rear of the paper cup as shown. Use an adult’s help for this.
- Punch two holes, one on each side of the cup.
- Twist a blue and pink pipe cleaner together to form the handle.
- Loop the ends through both holes as shown.
- Voila! Your Easter Bunny in a cup is ready!
Click here to view more DIY Easter Craft Ideas