Glitter, glue, ribbons and foam- All that you need to make your own rakhi at home before the festival!
Running out of time and haven’t shopped for Raksha Bandhan? You have a day, with some craft things lying around and loads of enthusiasm. Trust me; you can make a rakhi at home. Today!
Step by step instructions
1. Cut a circular shape or any design you prefer in different sizes from the colourful foam sheets.
2. Glue them on one on top of each other.
3. Use the bright colourful stickers to create your design.
4. You can make any design.
5. Glue your colourful foam design on top of a coloured ribbon.
6. Your handmade Rakhi is ready.