Do DIY projects make you worried? Archana’s step by step Halloween night lights can be made by anyone! We mean it.
Want to bring in the festive spirit right into the comfort of home? Now you can! This Halloween decoration is fun to make and looks good when strung up either indoors or outdoors. Make this a special Halloween with a family-friendly DIY.
DIY Halloween decoration night lights
Step by step instructions
- Colour the inside of your cups in orange and white colour.
- Leave them to dry for approximately 10 minutes.
- Draw the eyes and mouth of the ghost with a black marker on the white cup.
- On the orange cup draw the eyes, nose and mouth of jack pumpkin.
- Let them dry for a while.
- At night you can light the cups up with a battery operated candle.
And voila, your Halloween night lights are ready!