This Diwali create your own windproof candle holders by recycling used glass jars.
Step by step instructions:
1. Take an empty glass jar and create a pattern using the masking tape. A sample is shown below.
2. You can create any pattern of your choice.
3. Once done, take a piece of foam and apply paint on it. Use bright colours to make it more festive.
4. While the paint is wet, apply glitter onto it so that it sticks on the paint.
5. Wait till the paint and the glitter dries off.
6. Once the paint is dry, carefully remove the masking tape.
7. You will get a nice and clean pattern.
8. Take a piece of wire and wrap it around the mouth of the jar.
9. Add on another wire to make handle out of it.
10. Place some sand into the jar along with the candle to give the special effect.
11. Your hanging candle jar is ready!