Kids seem to be at their hungriest right after they get home from school. Whip up this quick delicious, cocoa brownie recipe for them!
Looking for that simple post dinner weekend treat for your kids? Why not try this one bowl of delicious cocoa brownie recipe that will satisfy their taste buds?
- Melt butter just to the level of softening.
- Once done, to this add sugar and beat well. Add the eggs one at a time and beat them well.
- Once done add the vanilla extract and Cocoa powder. Mix them well.
- To this add the flour and baking powder. Blend them well till no streaks of white flour are seen.
- Preheat oven to 180C and Prepare (grease your baking pan) a square baking pan or for that matter any mould will do.
- Pour in the batter and bake at 180C for 30 minutes.
- Let cool and fudgy dense chocolate brownies are ready to be relished.