Here’s an easy step by step guide to bring in that extra glitter into your little ones room this festive season.
Step by step instructions:
1. Glue 4 paper strips together.
2. Fold it over your fingers from one end to the other.
3. Push the end through the loop.
4. Now flatten the whole loop.
5. Fold back the end of the loop and glue it.
6. Fold the full strip on the shape accordingly follow of shape
7. Glue the other end also.
8. You will get a star shape.
9. Hold any two tips and press it inside.
10. Do it with all the tips so that the star will pop up.
11. Apply glue all over the star.
12. Roll the star in glitter fully.
13. Make as many stars you want in different colours.
14. Glue it on a ribbon or a string.
15. Your hanging glittery stars are now ready.