An easy-to-do Snowman with your little one – follow the simple step by step instructions to create good old ‘Frosty’ the Snowman this Christmas!
Step by step instructions
1. Fill the plastic bottle with cotton balls.
2. Paint the lid of the bottle with black paint.
3. Make the snowman eyes using the big size sticker ‘Bindis’
4. Take the orange paper and cut a small triangle and glue it to the bottle to make the snowman’s nose.
5. Use the small round sticker ‘Bindis’ to make the mouth.
6. Cut a long strip from the red colour cloth and tie it around the bottle neck as a scarf.
7. You can make the buttons using the big sticker ‘Bindis’.
8. Here it is! Your winter Snowman