Prepare the most tastiest Bajra Bakhri Roti with this simple recipe. Follow the step by step guide and in minutes you can make this healthy breakfast.
Preparation steps for making Bajra Bakhri Roti
- Heat the water well, once its hot turn the fire off. Add a tsp of oil and salt to taste.
- Add the bajra flour to the hot water. Do remember to mix with a spoon as the water will be very hot.
- Gradually as it cools, do mix the flour with your hands and knead to a soft smooth dough.
- Make 4-5 balls out of the dough and flatten it a bit with your palm.
- Then on a sheet of butter paper or you could use a ziplock bag to flatten the ball out to make a roti.
- As you prepare the roti remember to heat your tava. Then gently place the roti onto the hot tava.
- Cook on both sides, till it turns little brown. You could also add a bit of ghee for taste.