Wheekids is a Makers club App for parents of kids between the ages of 2 to 8. Wheekids conducts sessions called PLAYJAMS which are collaborative DIY activities between parents and children. Playjams are aimed at helping the child learn through hands-on projects and increase parental bonding.
The workshops conducted by them are:
- Collaborative: To emphasise and improve parental bonding.
- Hands on DIY activities so children learn HOW things work.
- Activities are centred around essential S.T.E.A.M disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)
Workshops by Wheekids
- Age Group
- 3 to 8 years
- What Kids Learn
- Playjams are Collaborative DIY activities with Parents and Children. Each Playjam introduces the child to unique subjects and aims to improve specific skill-sets that are essential for building a maker’s mindset in children.
- ✓ Art✓ Craft Activities✓ Developmental Activities✓ Enhanced Learning✓ Nature Tales✓ Science Activities✓ Upcycling Workshop
- Workshop Size
- Upto 15 kids in a group
- 1 to 1.5 hours
- A material list is provided on the registration form for each event. Materials are typically those that can be found in any household with children.
- Rs. 300/- per Playjam (or Rs.1000/- for 4 Playjams)
- How to register
- To know about the latest workshops and register online visit www.wheekids.com