About Toddler Sense
Toddler Sense program, for children from 13 months to 5 years, is an Adventure Play activity that has been designed to build on the skills acquired at Baby Sensory. The main emphasis is on mobility, excitement and adventure. It is a fast moving, action packed program. The parent child classes also enables parents to share in their children’s joy, learning and development. Designed for two specific age groups – New Explorers, (1 to 2 years) and Adventurers (2 to 5 years), Toddler Sense introduces children to a whole new world of adventure and challenge that will lead learning and development forwards, and motivate children to try out new skills.
Classes offered at Toddler Sense
- Learning & Development
- ✓ Adventure Play Activity✓ Challenging Activity✓ Coordination✓ Communication✓ Cognitive Skills✓ Creativity✓ Emotional Skills✓ Imagination Skills✓ Language Skills✓ Mobility✓ Music & Learning✓ Physical Activity✓ Self Esteem✓ Sharing✓ Storytelling
- Age group
- 1 to 5 years. The sessions are held separately for 1 to 2 year olds and 2 to 5 year olds.
- What kids learn
- Toddler Sense classes start with 20 – 25 minutes of exploratory plan, followed by 40 minutes of activities. The activities are theme based and led by the trained class leader, whose instructions the parents and children follow. Toddler Sense classes aid children to explore new skills and learn new concepts through play based learning. Each week children learn about a new concept and participate in varied range of activities that help in their overall development. The classes are fun and engaging, enabling them to develop their physical, cognitive and social skills.
- Class size
- Maximum of 20 children per group
- Batch timings
1 to 5 years: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
1 to 2 years: 10:00 am to 11:00 am
2 to 5 years: 11:30 am to 12:00 pm
- 1 hour
- All materials required for the sessions will be provided
- Single session: Rs. 500/- per session Term sign up (10 sessions): Rs. 4000/- per term
- How to register
- You can register either by calling them or by visiting the respective venues.