About Sri Kumaran Children’s Home
Sri Kumaran Children’s Home, Mallasandra popularly known as Kumarans, is a CBSE school located just off Kanakapura road in South Bangalore. They strive to provide knowledge, skills, abilities, attitudes and beliefs that are essential for a productive, successful and happy life. These goals are best achieved when the school provides an environment in which teachers, parents, staff and others develop and practice core values that benefit the academic, emotional and social needs of all children.
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
All schools following Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) need to follow a three-language formula. The medium of instruction is English.Second language is also introduced in Class I. Third language is introduced in Class V. An integrated curriculum with emphasis on subjects is followed.
More details about the curriculum can be found here:
- Admission Details
- Only online submission of application forms will be accepted.
- The online application for Class 1 will be kept open for filling and saving from Monday, 5th December 2016 to 9th December 2016 from 10:00 am onwards. here: http://www.kumarans.org/admission2010.aspx
- Filled in and saved application forms to be submitted ‘ONLY ONLINE’ on Sunday, 11th December 2016.
- Please note Registration will close automatically once the required number of applications are received.
- Please note from Grade 2 to 8, there are no vacancies. Though they will open up the admission incase there are any seats available from 20th March, 2017 to 23rd March, 2017.
- An admission test is scheduled for the 1st of April, 2017 for classes that have vaccines.
- For further details on the admission process please click here
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Grade 1 6 years complete by 31st August 2017
- Kindergarten: sandpit area and jungle gym
- Classrooms: Well ventilated classrooms with large windows, and comfortable flexible seating.
- Labs: Social studies, Maths, Computer labs with internet connections, 3 science labs for biology, physics and chemistry and language labs and humanities lab.
- Audio-visual rooms
- Multi-media lab
- Sports: Playground for children
- Indoor sports: Table tennis, chess and carrom
- Outdoor Sports & playgrounds for: Basketball court, volleyball court, throw ball court, tennis court, badminton court, football field, 200m track and swimming pool.
- Gardening area
- The Science Park
- Drama and Art Rooms
- Snack options
- A healthy and hygienic canteen service that provides wholesome meals to the students.
- There have large dining halls.
- School Van
- Transport facility is provided. Kindly get in touch with the school for further information.