About Sanjay Dance Planet
Sanjay Dance Planet, Bangalore conducts professional classes for children and adults in various dance forms like bollywood, ballroom, salsa, jazz, dance aerobics, dance fitness sessions and many more. Children aged above 4 years can join the dance classes. The instructors at SDP are professionally trained and have over five years of experience in teaching and choreography.
It doesn’t matter which style you prefer, or what level you are, at SDP everyone can learn in a fun, friendly and safe environment.
Classes offered at Sanjay Dance Planet
- Dance Classes
- ✓ Bollywood✓ Contemporary✓ Freestyle✓ Hip Hop✓ Indo Western✓ Jive
- Age group
- 4 years plus
- What kids learn
- The class is structured as: Warm-up: This section helps prepare the body for dance. It includes body isolation, stretches, increases flexibility and builds up stamina. Basic Dance Steps: Contains a set of steps which relates to the movement of each part of the body. It also helps with the dance flow, musicality, improves confidence and corrects posture. Dance choreography: Creating dance steps to musical beats or lyrics, keeping in mind the audience, the stage, the number of performers, and the level of the performers. Follow The Feet: Learn the technique of grasping moves easily by following the trainer. Cool down: A great technique to relax the muscles after dancing. It provides physical relaxation and improves mental concentration with suitable music.
- Class size
- 10 to 12 kids in each batch
- Student teacher ratio
- 12 : 1
- Batch timings
- Toddler Batch (4 years to 6 years) Wednesday and Friday 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm Kids Batch (7 years to 12 years) Wednesday and Friday 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm Saturday and Sunday 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- 1 hour
- The students need to come in the dance attire with comfortable shoes.
- Toddler Batch (4 years to 6 years) Registration Fee: Rs.1000/- Monthly Fee: Rs.1000/- Kids Batch (7 years to 12 years) Registration Fee: Rs.1000/- Monthly Fee: Rs.1000/-
- How to register
- To register for the class, get in touch with Sanjay or visit the studio.