About Robo-G In The Village
Robo -G In The Village is for kids aged 7 to 15 years where they enjoy learning and building ‘Lego Robotics’ in the scenic beauty of a village. Children will build their own LEGO robot and LEGO simple car that can move forward, backward and turn. They will understand that robots moving in some patterns can create regular polygons. They will also build a robot which waves the hand using Ultrasonic Sensor. Children will attach a pen/pencil to the robot and draw different patterns, triangle, square, circle etc and calculate the perimeter and area.
- Children have to get their own healthy food which includes lunch,snacks and water.
- Lego kits are provided only for the workshop,it cannot be taken away after the event.
- Certification is awarded on completion of the course.
- There are just 12 seats per day so registration for the event needs to be done as soon as possible.
- Use knowledge of simple machines to build more complex machines.
- Understand and program geometric patterns and use ratios to describe proportional relationships.
- Throughout the process students gain and use knowledge of science, technology and mathematics as they engineer a solution.
- This workshop is designed to help students develop the 21st-century creative thinking, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills required for success in school and beyond using Robotics.