About RedBridge International Academy
‘Red’ is the colour of ‘Passion’ and ‘Bridge’ symbolizes ‘Learning’. Redbridge will therefore be a place where the Teacher and the Taught develop a ‘Passion for Learning’! Redbridge International Academy is truly an international school in every sense. Located in the IT capital Bangalore, with beautiful weather conditions throughout the year, the school has world-class amenities for all round development of students. Redbridge International academy has taken education to an all new level. Redbridge adheres to international norms of education and promises to provide quality education and all round development to its students. In this academy, a world class setting along with various innovative teaching methodologies gives its students ample scope for scientific thinking and a visionary outlook. Redbridge International Academy is a co-educational Day cum Boarding school in Bengaluru.
Spread across a sprawling 18 acres campus with lush green environs, the milieu of Redbridge has been designed keeping in mind little children as we firmly believe good surroundings nurture little minds, just like flowers!
In acknowledgement of its architectural elegance that fosters Creativity, Development and Learning, Redbridge International Academy has been awarded the
- ‘Best Institutional Architecture Award – BERG, Singapore’ in June 2015.
- ‘Brainfeed Magazine’ as one the top 25 ICSE schools in Karnataka
- Ranked No. 1 by www.educationtoday.co.in under infrastructure provision in 2016.
- Board of Education
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
Redbridge International Academy offers a unique curriculum that adopts the best practices of national ICSE (CISCE – Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations) and international IGCSE (CIE – Cambridge International Examinations) standards. They offer a dual curriculum up to Grade 8. From Grade 9 the students will also have an option to choose from ICSE curriculum or IGCSE curriculum. The school also offer A & AS levels for the 11th and 12th Grade. They are currently also pursuing affiliation for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme.
- Admission Details
Admission process for 2017-18
- Admissions open from Pre-Nursery to Grade 12
- Term starts in the month of June of that academic year.
- Cut-off age: Pre-Nursery: Child must be 2 years 10 months as on 31st May 2017 for the academic year.
- The admission process starts with submission of the enquiry form available at the school office.
- There will an interaction process. Parents and child meet the Head of school to discuss expectations from both parents and school.
- Applicants will be informed directly regarding the dates for the interaction by the school administration.
- In order to visit the school, parents need to call the admission office and fix an appointment. On arrival at the school site they will be taken around the school by the school representative.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Pre-nursery 2 yrs 10 mths as on 31st May 2017 09:00 am to 12:30 pm Nursery 3 yrs 10 mths as on 31st May 2017 09:00 am to 12:30 pm Kindergarten 4 yrs 10 mths as on 31st May 2017 09:00 am to 12:30 pm Grade 1 5 yrs 10 mths as on 31st May 2017 09:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Step in and you’ll discover creativity in the air – open spaces, abstract designs, colourful walls
- Airy classrooms with natural light equipped with smart boards
- State of the art laboratories for Biology, Physics & Chemistry meeting international standards
- Pottery room
- Creative arts programmes
- Dance & drama studio
- Music room- Instrumental & Vocals
- Language labs
- Robotics lab
- Computer lab
- Outstanding Outdoor & indoor sports ranging from Football, Cricket, Basket Ball, Hockey, Badminton, Volley Ball, Throw ball, Athletics, Skating, Karate, Pool Table, Table Tennis, Carom, Squash, Yoga to name a few. Students in addition to their regular physical education class have the opportunity to train in a particular discipline of sport during the dedicated activity hours every week.
- Safety Features
- CCTV cameras are installed & monitored in all classrooms & relevant locations.
- There is adequate security staff and adults present in school to ensure school safety.
- School transport equipped with RFID card system & Real Time Tracking of buses en route
- The use of ID cards, and limiting the access to non school members also
- supports the school’s effort to ensure a safe environment.
- Snack options
The school has a dining hall that serves hot, healthy & nutritious mid morning snack & lunch to students that is prepared fresh at the school’s kitchen.