About The Rainbow Villa Toddler Program
The Rainbow Villa Toddler Program is a parent toddler program that focuses completely on nurturing the child. The program is filled with creative activities for the little ones aimed at hand-eye co-ordination, motor skills, language development and stimulation of all the senses. The program aims at improving a child’s progress through effective and forward teaching, comprehensive free play with a vast curriculum resource taught by professionals in the field of child care with bountiful experience.
The activities include the ever popular rhythm & rhyme time, dance and music, story reading, craft work, painting and more.The little ones learn to share and enhance their socialising skills.
Classes offered at The Rainbow Villa Toddler Program
- Learning & Development
- ✓ Action Songs✓ Balance✓ Coordination✓ Early Socialisation✓ Emotional Skills✓ Motor Skills✓ Music & Learning✓ Self Esteem✓ Sharing
- Age group
- 10 to 30 months
- Class size
- Maximum of 20 kids in a batch.
- Student teacher ratio
- Batch timings
Monday to Friday: 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- 90 Minutes
- Materials are provided by the staff.
Children need to bring a water bottle for themselves.
- There is a certificate given at the end of the program.
- How to register
- Call and drop in at one of the sessions and register for the program.