About Radcliffe School
Radcliffe School at Bannerghatta road, Bangalore is a CBSE school. Spread across 21 cities, the school has a pan-India presence and is known for its unflinching commitment towards its vision which is to attain measurable results by providing affordable and holistic education along with a strong value system. The school outlines clear and strong goals and policies as both-an educational institute as well as a social organization-and strives to fulfill and live up to its standards.
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board
- Curriculum Details
- Radcliffe has devised an IntelligeX approach of teaching that is designed by well-known academicians and psychologists keeping in mind the fact that the students learn in different ways.
- The curriculum incorporates unique teaching practices allowing the children to grow and develop multiple skill sets at their own pace.
- The school follows a uniform standard operating procedure, syllabus, academic calendar and set-up across all locations.
- Radcliffe Kindergarten- PG to Sr. KG
- Radcliffe Jr. School- PG to Class V
- Radcliffe School- PG to Class X
- Radcliffe Sr. School- PG to Class XII
- Integrated Curriculum from VII onwards for national level competitive exams
For more details on the complete curriculum, click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of April 2017.
- Parents interested in applying can fill up the Admission Enquiry form.
- Parents can collect the prospectus as well as the Registration Form from the school office.
- Form to be filled and submitted at the school office along with all the necessary documents by the given date.
- Cross checking of all the documents will be done by the admissions officer which will then be followed up with an interactive session with the principal.
- For the interaction both parents are requested to attend.
- For the interaction for children in Grade 2 and above the child must also attend the interaction.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group LKG 3 years UKG 4 years PP1 5 years
- Classrooms: Large, airy classrooms with ergonomically designed furniture.
- Labs: Science labs for physics and biology with ultra-modern facilities and a computer lab: Well equipped with desktops of the latest configuration with high-speed internet access for their projects.
- Music, art, yoga, theatre and games
- Indoor sports: Athletics, yoga, martial arts, carom and table tennis.
- Outdoor sports: They have a tie-up with Tenvic-Anil Kumble Sports Academy.
- School Van
The school provides pick and drop facilities for students and teachers through school run well-maintained buses on all routes in the city.
- After School Facilities
The school offers an extended well-maintained day care facility upto 6:00 pm
- Additional Info
We strive to take our services to the next level offering utmost care and attention to the child under fold. During the time the child is inside Radcliffe premises, we assure to provide personalized attention and address his needs proactively. Such initiatives not only nurture the child well but also build a special place in the mindscape of parents. We will guide all our franchisees to sell and operate day care as an effective customer retention tool and an additional revenue stream.