About Puraw Vida
Puraw Vida (POO-rah VEE-dah) means,”Pure Life”. It follows the tradition of yoga developed by B.K.S. Iyengar. Puraw Vida is all about living a peaceful, simple, uncluttered life with a deep appreciation for nature, family and friends. Puraw Vida, transforms your life and your lifestyle with a deep sense of gratification. The yoga studio is dedicated solely to the teaching of yoga based on the Iyengar method.
Divya Nichani brings to you, Puraw Vida, through her expertise in yoga and raw vegan cooking, with the belief that it transforms our lives to a healthy and wholesome one!
Classes offered at Puraw Vida
- Sports Coaching
- ✓ Floor Exercise✓ Nutrition Guidance✓ Physical Fitness✓ Yoga
- Age group
- 4 years and above
- What kids learn
- The students learn yoga based on the Iyengar method. The Iyengar method teaches students how to develop strength and flexibility; it gives them an increased ability to focus, observe, and relax. It encourages understanding and compassion toward oneself and others.
- Class size
- They maintain a healthy ratio of upto 12 students in a batch.
- Student teacher ratio
- 12 : 1
- Batch timings
Classes for Kids:
5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Classes for Adults:
Tuesday and Thursday
7:00 am to 8:00 am
8:00 am to 9:00 am
- 1 hour
- All the yoga props are provided by them.
Kids can bring their yoga mats for the class.
- Fee per class for kids is Rs. 300/-
- How to register
- To register with them or for further details on the yoga classes please refer to the email address and contact number mentioned above.